The Forum for International Conciliation and Arbitration (FICA) is an institution which trains aspiring arbitrators and administers disputes. FICA offers panels of expert determiners and dispute resolvers who are available for appointment.
Founded in 1998, FICA is now a not-for-profit non-governmental organisation which:
* Working Group I – Procurement
* Working Group II – Arbitration
* Working Group III- Online dispute Resolution
* Working Group IV- Electronic Commerce
* Working Group V – Insolvency
* Working Group VI – Security Interests
In 2002 FICA was invited with Observer status to attend UNCITRAL. FICA was accredited to the WTO in 1999 and International Trade Centre (ITC) in 1998.
The ITC also invites FICA to the biannual meetings hosted by the ITC of Dispute Resolution Institutions.